You worked hard to achieve your CRSP designation and deserve the status and professional recognition that comes with your ongoing commitment to raising the standard for workplace health and safety on a daily basis.
As a leader in the health and safety field you are perfectly positioned to share the benefits of the CRSP designation on both a corporate and individual level and realize even greater benefits.
Promoting the CRSP designation professionally to your company and/or HR department can result in a number of benefits to you including:
- Demonstrating career engagement and differentiating yourself in your company resulting in better career opportunities
- Strengthening your company or department and enhancing your company value to clients resulting in a safer, healthier company
- Positioning yourself as both a leader and a potential mentor within your company increasing your value to both your company and coworkers
Promoting the CRSP designation to colleagues and coworkers can also result in a level of personal satisfaction beyond the feeling of accomplishment that comes with achieving the designation. Personal benefits include:
- Broadening your professional network resulting in greater influence and opportunities
- Knowing that there is power in numbers - more CRSPs means more awareness of the value of the designation and safer workplaces across the country
- Making a difference in people’s lives resulting in a personal sense of satisfaction that you are paying it forward and making the world a safer place
These are just some of the reasons it makes sense professionally and personally to promote the CRSP designation. We want to know why you promote the CRSP designation. E-mail us at myCRSP@bcrsp.ca and your reasons could be promoted on the BCRSP website or an edition of Governor’s Table.
In order to help you promote the CRSP certification we have created a Toolkit that can be accessed in the certificants’ only section of the BCRSP website. The Toolkit contains copies of brochures, information sheets, and a short Power Point presentation that you can use. If you have suggestions or ideas for the toolkit please e-mail us at myCRSP@bcrsp.ca.