Would you like to share with others why you are a CRSP? Would you like to be featured through BCRSP’s social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter? We are currently seeking CRSP’s who would like the opportunity to write for our new featured column, "In Your Own Words," where safety professionals will have the chance to share what CRSP certification has meant to them and their career. It doesn’t have to be a long article, but we want you to share with others why you are passionate about your industry, what drives you to success, and how your CRSP certification helped you to be a better safety professional. Some of the questions to think about would be:
- Why did you decide to pursue a CRSP Certification?
- How did you find out about the Certification?
- How long have you had your Certification and why do you still maintain it?
- If you could give some advice to someone about why they should be a CRSP, what would you tell them?
In addition to your article, we would like to include your picture, so that readers can place a face with the name. Some suggestions for what type of picture would be:
- Use a recent photo of yourself
- You should be the only subject in the photo
- Your face should be in focus
- Wear appropriate workplace attire
- Don’t include your company environment in the background of the photo
Interested parties should email with their contact information.